DIGITIZING COMPLEX PROCEDURES
ON MOBILE DEVICES
Is your airline company still using manual, paper-based procedures for reporting and tracking aircraft line maintenance? You are probably wasting time, money, and human resources, as in today’s increasingly competitive aviation world, inefficiency is not an option.
Now It's your time to join the revolution and digitize your line maintenance procedure!
AERO-NEXUS PLATFORM FOR AIRLINERS AND M.R.O.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Aero-Nexus is a cross-platform, mobile-based solution, which converts manual procedures into an interactive and dynamic workflow. In a complex and demanding environment such as an airport, huge amounts of information are managed and processed at each given moment. Aero-Nexus solution streamlines the work of the line maintenance team, provides interactive connection with the organization’s MRO protocols and with Big Data systems, and analyses the information received from these systems.
Using Aero-Nexus improves the decision making capability of mangers in your organization and helps minimizing human errors.
The significant improvement in accuracy and efficiency achieved by switching to our paperless procedures is felt across the board.
Line technicians now have full access in real-time to relevant, constantly updated manufacture literature on their mobile devices. Based on the reported failure they can immediately access the relevant instructions, retrieve checklists at the click of a button, fill them digitally, and store them for future use and for Big Data analysis. Maintenance crews worldwide are fully synchronized in real-time. Airline companies can better meet flight deadlines, flight safety is improved, reputation and trust increase, while reducing maintenance costs.
- Digitized complex procedures on mobile: enhancing efficiency
- Step by step interactive workflow execution: preventing human errors
- Remote supervision of MCC/OCC: improving flight safety
- Added financial value: increasing fleet up-time
- Improved visibility
- Maintenace process
ELECTRONIC LOG-BOOK - ELB
Move to digital, self-learning procedures and improve planning processes with an electronic log book (ELB).
Pilots only need to enter figures once, as a flexible basis for all future processes, reports, and plans. The data is synchronized in real-time between all crews, thereby significantly cutting maintenance time and minimizing flight delays. With our ELB, pilots can immediately access the documentation needed for troubleshooting issues encountered during the flight, and ground crews can perform the required maintenance as soon as the airplane lands, by having access to all data reported by the pilot.
- E-Log for Preflight
- Electronic signature for pilots and ground crew
- Flexible journey/leg-plan and crew assignment
- Online and Offline synchronization (flight-mode)
- Deployed in iOS, Android and Window
E-LOG NEXUS BENEFITS FOR AIRLINERS
AERO-NEXUS FOR LINE MAINTENANCE AND MRO
Save costly downtime and maintenance operations with Aero-Nexus Machine learning and constant analysis of logs, which produce highly useful statistics and allow spotting “trends” and escalating issue severity.
Streamline maintenance team work with dynamic allocation, based on permission roles and availability, and full synchronization between the teams in all airports, as well as between the MCC (Management and control center) and the teams worldwide.
MRO AND LINE MAINTENANCE ADVANTAGES
WHILE USING AERO-NEXUS
- Machine learning allows prediction of task completion time
- Custom-tailored digital workflow, based on your maintenance regulations
- Increasing fleet availability by Improving of technical readiness
- Compatible with back-office systems – CRM/ MRO etc.
AERO-NEXUS CMCP COMMAND MANAGEMENT
AND CONTROL PLATFORM
Use CMCP to get a real-time, overall view of the entire fleet’s status and availability. Allow managers to make decisions and efficiently manage assets and human resources based on their system-wide view. Identify performance and trends through Big Data analysis-based statistics and reports.
- Fully synchronized between different teams
- Reduction of work-order overall time and increase fleet availability
- Real time data capturing and automatic archiving
- Efficient allocation of maintenance teams, based on availability and role permissions